Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Free Double-Ended Mascara with December's Company Magazine

I know how you love your freebies, so just a heads up to let you know that with this month's Company Magazine (December) there is a free Double-Ended Mascara included. 
The Mascara had a Silver "Build It" Base Coat and a Black Extra Volume Top Coat "Lash It". 
The magazine itself is only £2, but the Mascara is not branded, so you are probably getting what you pay for with this one.


Company actually gave away the very same Mascara last year, (I think I may still have it in the back of a drawer somewhere), but as I said, it's not gonna be the new Holy Grail of Mascara. 
I'm really happy with my lash routine at the moment (Benefit's They're Real and No7 Lash Adapt). 
So rather than open it up, only for it to retire to the Make-Up Graveyard back of my drawer, I'll leave it sealed and either give it away or do some cheeky re-gifting (poor student, don't judge me).

For £2, and the magazine itself it's worth picking up, but I wouldn't buy it for the freebie alone, unlike the free Nails Inc Polish with Glamour, or the free Lip Rock Lip Gloss with Cosmopolitan.

Have you picked up any good freebies this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...