(Excuse the bemused expression and scruff of babyhair).
I've been wearing my hair in its natural curly state this week, so I thought what better to team soft curls with, than retro make-up.
This look never fails to make me feel glam, and whenever I'm having a particularly bad and cruddy day, I slick on some red lipstick and I'm ready to face the day.
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation Matte Finish in Porcelain
- Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
- Loreal Paris True Match Blush in Innocent Flush
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
- Benefit Highbeam
- HD Brows Kit in Vamp
- MUA Mascara Shade 1 Clear (Used as Brow Gel)
- MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
- No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite
- MUA Lipstick Shade 13
What is your go to look when you need a bit of everyday glam?
Oh, by the way, what do you prefer for FOTD, pictures of products used, or just text?