Since I last posted I've reached 100 followers (117 of you gorgeous lot now), don't worry it hasn't gone unnoticed, and I may have a wee cheeky giveaway coming up, so look out for a Collection of Immaculate clues, as to what the prize might be.
I wanna say a huge thank you to each and everyone of you who've clicked that little follow button :)
I really like the way this look turned out, yes it's flicked eyeliner, yes it's fuchsia lips, but I also think it's quite understated. The perfect balance between day and night.
I'm really loving peachy cheeks lately, it just looks so healthy and naturally flushed, and doesn't clash with my red hair, or pink lips, (plus peach cheeks help to disguise heavy contouring).
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation Matte Finish in Porcelain
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ecro
- Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
- Soap & Glory Concealer in Light
- Benefit Blush Coralista- L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush in Innocent Flush
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
- Benefit Highbeam
- HD Brows Kit in Vamp (Matte Brown used for both Brows and Eyeshadow)
- MUA Mascara Shade 1 Clear (Used as Brow Gel)
- L'oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow 002, Hourglass Beige
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
- L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 370 Crazy Fuschia
I'd also like to say a big thank you to Chloe from The Beauty Corner, not only did she pick me for her "Lovelies Under 150" Post, I also won her Vaseline Creme Brulee Giveway, and being the sweetie she is, I received this pretty package in the post.
It was extremely thoughtful of her, and had a lovely handwritten message inside.
What a wee cutie!
If I hadn't been lucky enough this week, I got an email from Emma at Em's Mixed Bag last night congratulating me on winning her Giveway! Thanks Em :)
Please don't think I'm boasting in any way, I just wanted to thank these lovely girlies for making my week.
not that you can see in the photo, I've had my hair dyed, if you've seen my Hair Chronicles Post, you'll know I'm on a mission to go brighter, less purple and more red.
So here is a before and after.
I know it will take a while (if I want to go brighter healthily, and without all over bleaching), so I guess I just have to be patient.
Hmm, I'm just not too sure if I can see a difference, can you?
Also, I really keep meaning to do a post on my Eyebrows, is it something you would be interested in?