- Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation Matte Finish in Porcelain
- Firstly, (after applying primer) using a foundation brush I mixed Snazaroo Face Paint in white and Loreal Infalliable Foundation in Porcelain and applied all over the face, setting with Loose Powder.
- Katherine requested the eyes had a touch of Black Swan about them, so using my Rimmel lip liner in Red Dynamite I underlined the eyes and smudged. I then drew around the eyes in black eyeliner, taking a line from the side of the nose to above the eyebrow and into the hairline.
- Next I filled in the outlined eyeliner using a matte black eyeshadow, then went over with MUA Shade 12. After that, I started to add flecks of colour using a flat lip/eyeshadow brush. I used my Sleek Storm Pallette as detailed above, and also added MUA Shade 9 and No7 Teal eyeliner.
- To create a softer, feathered effect to the eye, I blended the shape outwards with gold eyeshadow. Then using an array of browns and golds from the products above the gently flicked the eyeshadows towards the temples.
- To add a fluttery look, I used Benefit's They're Real Mascara.
- To make the face look feathery, I used my lip brush again, and softly stroked various colours from MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. Moving in outward in different directions, as seen above.
- To give a strong beak, I covered the lips using foundation and pressed powder then drew the desired shape with red lipliner. I then filled the beak shape with NYX Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam, outlining with matte black eyeshadow to give a strong line.
- To finish, Katherine's hair was loosely curled and teased, adding feather hair accessories.