Couldn't resist a pun.
These nails were inspired by the extremely talented Emily and her Tiger Nails.
I love these nails, as they require very little effort or skill but have a huge wow factor. They're not exactly the most wintery nails, but they'd brighten up a drab outfit, and they even got the Boyfriend seal of approval!
You will need:
- Orange Nail Polish
- Yellow Nail Polish
- Gold Polish (Nail Art Pen would be easier)
- Black Polish (Nail Art Pen would be easier)
- Paint all your nails orange.
- Lightly dab yellow polish over each nail (I used a cotton pad, dipped in the polish)
- Using either a gold nail art pen, or a gold polish with a light hand, make horizontal strokes across each nail.
- To make Tiger Stripes, use either a black nail art pen, or a black polish with a light hand, make horizontal strokes across each nail.
- Optional steps could be a base coat and a top coat.
Do you think these nails are Grrrrreat?
(Urggh, even I'm embarrassed by the Dodgy Pun)
Also, Don't forget to enter my Christmas Giveaway, bundle of prizes include Bourgois, Eyeko, MUA and Forever 21.