If you've been reading for a while, you'll know I love lipsticks, especially matte.
Matte lipsticks have full-on colour and a give a unique finish, what's not to love?
Well, erm, quite a lot actually, Matte lipsticks show any dry skin,
or flaws on lips, not only that, but they can also be very drying on your lips.
Winter Weather wreaks havoc with my lips, and I wasn't about to give up my favourite lipsticks,
so I bought LUSH Pow Wow Lip Scrub for £4.75 from LUSH.
The Lip Scrub was a complete impulse buy, I'd been trying to just lay on the lip balm, and although it was moisturising,
the damage from the wind and cold had already left my lips chapped and cracked.
LUSH Pow Wow Lip Scrub has seriously sorted out my lips.
I've never had softer lips, especially in winter!
How do you use it?
- Well as the picture above shows, you just dip or press your finger into the Lip Scrub.
- Then take your finger and rub your lips in a circular motion.
- How lightly or for how long you scrub will depend on how damaged your lips are.
- Once you've gave your lips a good scrub, lick the scrub off. Yes, lick!
- LUSH Pow Wow Lip Scrub is a Zesty Lime flavour with Popping Candy! So it snaps, crackles and pops as you lick it off. Willy Wonka Fabulous or what?
- The Lip Scrub also has Organic Rose-Hip, Jojoba and Argan Oil which softens the lips, though I do like to follow it up with a lip balm.
- Leaves lips feeling super soft.
- An instant fix for chapped or dry lips.
- Gentle enough to use daily.
- As with all LUSH products, Pow Wow Lip Scrub is hand-made and organic.
- Unlike other LUSH products, the Lip Scrub does not have a short expiry, and does not need to be refrigerated.
- At £4.75 for 20g, it may seem expense, but considering you are literally using a dab every time, this will last for ages. I've been using it every day (sometimes twice a day) and I've not even made a dent.
- Only available from LUSH or LUSH online.
Our festive lip scrub to make sure that you are ready for any mistletoe action.
As you start to rub this on your lips the popping candy in this scrub makes using this an event. You’ll get the snap, crackle and pop effect as soon as you get going.
Then, whilst you’re enjoying the sound effects, you can feel the organic jojoba oil, rose hip oil and argan oil smooth and soften the lips. There is goji berry powder in here too, because it is so nutritious. But because this is our party season scrub, we've put ginseng
root powder and caffeine powder in here to keep you going all night.
Even when the rest of you is tired – your lips could keep going ‘til dawn!
I've never had softer lips, and now I can wear as many Matte Lipsticks as I like!
Dry Winter Lips are no match for the Christmas Party Season, they don't look too attractive and they can be painful.
Chapped lips are not something you just need to put up with, this Lip Scrub really is a lifesaver, it works!
Christmas Kissing planned? I highly recommend LUSH Pow Wow Lip Scrub.
LUSH Pow Wow Lip Scrub 20g is available from LUSH for £4.75, and can be bought here,
but be quick as this lip scrub is limited edition, and only available this winter!
Do you Love LUSH? How do you treat chapped lips?
Also, Don't forget to enter my Christmas Giveaway, bundle of prizes include Bourgois, Eyeko, MUA and Forever 21.
This post is not sponsored or affiliated with LUSH in any way. The product was bought with my own money and opinions are my honest own.