Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Free Nails Inc Polish worth £11 with Glamour Magazine


Just a quick post to mention that included with this month's Glamour Magazine is a free full-size Nails Inc Nail Polish worth £11. The magazine itself is only £2, so you are effectively saving £9 and getting a free magazine, not too shabby. 
The shade I received was Basil Street a pale soft toffee colour, but there are three other colours available. As far as I can see from the picture in last month's issue, they are a deep red, a dark mauve pink and a black/possibly dark brown, (names not known I'm afraid).
The Polish comes in a lovely little box and is not marked with any ugly, "Do Not Resell" or "Free with Glamour", so if it's not your cup of tea, you could even put it away as a cheeky Christmas or Birthday Present.
My lovely boyfriend, James, bought me a subscription to Glamour, so I would have got the magazine anyway, but if you're not, it's definitely worth checking out.
Also, when I subscribed around 2 weeks ago, I got a fab free gift, a Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer, worth £27. 
My free gift only arrived in the post a couple of days ago, so I'm yet to try it out properly, but it will feature in my Battle of The Primers post, (soon to come). 
My subscription was only £15 for 12 months, but so far I've already received £38 worth of freebies, not to mention the magazine itself, so I think it was well worth the money.
You can subscribe to Glamour, and receive the free Murad Primer, here. 
This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Glamour, I just thought I'd pass on a good deal. And if, like me, you buy Glamour anyway, it's worth having a look.

M x

10 comments:

  1. eeek! MUST pick this up as soon as possible, wow!


    http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip off! :D xx

    www.lippyinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thank you for the tip-off, I'm always up for a freebie :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the other colours is tate "rich warm red nail polish" http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/tate-nail-polish/363/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem lovelies :)
    Thanks Anina, looks fab, may have to buy a couple more mags.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, was just wondering, if you subscribe, do you still get the freebies with each magazine, or just the one offered with the subscription??
    and nice blog btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant I'll have to nip out later and see can I nab a magazine =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Megs, so far I have only had one subscription issue and it included the free Nails Inc polish, so yes, you get both the subscirption gift and your monthly free gift. It's a great deal, hope that helps :)

    Hey Neise, hope you manage to get one, I think they are selling like hot cakes!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this. I haven't seen the latest issue in the shops yet but I'll keep an eye out for it xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...