Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

FOTD Drinks In Glasgow

Sorry about the weird expression, I took this photo just as I was about to head to Glasgow on Tuesday and as usual I was running late. 
I know I'm being a bit of a one-trick pony lately with my FOTD, but it is my go-to look for a night out. 
I promise though I will mix it up a little more, and I love your suggestions so keep'em coming.

Products used:
Base:
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
- Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation Matte Finish in Porcelain
- Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
- MUA Brush-On Concealor Pen

Contouring:
- Benefit Blush Coralista
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
- Benefit Highbeam

Eyes:
- HD Brows Kit in Vamp

- MUA Mascara Shade 1 Clear (Used as Brow Gel)
- Sleek I-Divine Palette in Storm
- No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite

Lips:
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite
- MUA Lipstick Shade 13


What looks would you like to see me do? Smokey-Eyes? Colour Blocking? 
Help me shake-up my make up and let me know in the comments below. 
If you liked Kayleigh from Addict For Dramatics Beauty's recent Guest Post on my blog, and would like to write a Guest Post to appear here, please email me beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk

M x

2 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick,I bought the same shade couple of days ago,not had chance to try it out properly yet,looks great on you.I love MUA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Moonfairy, it's really wearable and long lasting, hope you like yours :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...