It's been a while, but I'm back with a bang!
I have a new job that I'm still adjusting to, but I've missed you lovely people,
so I needed to come back with something special.
I received my Naked Palette through post the other day,
after buying it in a BuyaPowa Bargain Bonanza for only £25.
I realise I'm about two years too late for the Naked Palette Party,
but I believe it really is a must have palette to own.
I've had a look at the newly released Naked2 Palette,
and decided I don't need to purchase it, there are too many dupes,
and only a couple of original colours.
Swatches and comparisons of Naked2 can be see here on Temptalia.
So what did I try first? A soft neutral eye? A smokey-brown?
Nope, I jumped straight in and decided to be a leopard.
I was heading to a Masquerade Party on Saturday, and being too stingy to fork out for a mask,
I decided to try something a bit different and paint my own in make-up.
Of course this look isn't for everyone, but you can tone it down to just the eyelids for a night out.
As I was in such a rush, and to be honest, wasn't too sure whether it would work or not,
I didn't take step by step pictures, but it is extremely easy to do.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade 100, Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Shade 010, Ivory
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecro
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in 021, Transparent
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush in Innocent Flush
- Benefit Blush Coralista
- Benefit Highbeam
Leopard Print + Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- HD Brows Kit in Vamp
- Urban Decay Naked Palette, Most Shades
- Unnamed Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
Lips:- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 024, Red Diva
- Rimmel Kate Moss Collection, Lasting Finish Lipstick in 01
- Apply your base, (foundation, concealer, powder), as normal.
- Put eye primer on any areas you would like to to paint.
- Apply a gold-toned brown to the area you want to add your spots to.
- Take an array of darker browns from the palette and apply in small strokes. I used a small concealer brush to apply, sweep the tip of the brush over my face in short motions.
- Using the same method, apply the golden colours to your face.
- Line your eyes with black liquid eyeliner, in a cat-like flick.
- Now, onto lining your leopard marks, go round any spots you've made in a controlled yet messy looking fashion. Aim for an unorganised, disjointed circle.
- Curl your lashes, and coats with lashings of mascara.
- Finish with a bold red lip, line your lips with red lip liner and fill. Then go over with red lipstick, straight from the bullet. The new Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Lipstick in 01 is my new favourite red, it's matte, and packs a hell of a punch.
I love this look, it's not very often you get a chance to go all out and embrace your wild side!
It's out-there, but it's also very classy and sexy, with a hint of danger.
Will you be daring enough to try this look?
And, do you think the Naked2 Palette is worth buying?
P.S, My new giveaway prize has arrived, and will be announced as soon as I reach 150 followers.
I have 148 Followers at the moment, and I'm being really OCD and waiting for those extra 2 lovelies to follow.
So if you're hovering over the follow button then,
what are you waiting for?
Click it :)
Also, Don't forget to enter my Christmas Giveaway, bundle of prizes include Bourjois, Eyeko, MUA and Forever 21.