Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

FOTD: Please Vote For Me In The Carmine i-Pout Competition CLOSED

CLOSED.
Thank you for all votes/likes, unfortunately I didn't win, but was a runner-up.
I really appreciate you all taking the time to vote for me.
Thanks again.


Hey Lovelies,
Can I ask you all a big favour?
Could you please vote for me in The Carmine Beauty Box New Cid i-Pout Challenge?
If I win I could get a big bundle of New CID Cosmetics, 
and I would of course run a wee giveaway so you could win some too :)




Products Used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade 100, Ivory
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Shade 010, Ivory
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecro
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in 021, Transparent

Contour:
- MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Blush in Innocent Flush
- Benefit Blush Coralista
- Benefit Highbeam

Leopard Print + Eyes:
- HD Brows Kit in Vamp
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- No7 Lash Adapt Mascara

Lips:
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 024, Red Diva
- New CID Cosmetics i-Pout Lipstick in Scarlet

I wouldn't normally ask, but it's one of those 'the most 'likes' win' competitions, and seeing as I'm a bit of a loner who only has just over 100 Facebook friends, I don't really stand much of a chance without you bunch of gorgeous people!
So if you'd like to make my day, please vote here
all you need to do is click 'like' and you need never see my ugly mug again. 
It'll take less than 10 seconds, and I would really appreciate it.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?


Thank you.
M x

5 comments:

  1. Voted for you :)
    I actually do think yours is the best photo, by far!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All voted for you sweet thing!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Its a gorgeous, i love it when you do your pin up look <3 Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will you announce the winners of your christmas giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jesss, Thank you, unfortunately I didn't win, but hey, it's the taking part that counts :D

    @BabyNat, aww thank you, that's so sweet, I have got a soft spot for the retro look xxx

    @Marianne M, winner announced here :)
    http://www.beauty-tothemax.com/2011/12/beauty-to-max-christmas-giveaway-winner.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. I really thought you would win, yours was so the best.
    Hate it when people win just cos they have more fb friends.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...