Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

ASOS Timed Sale 30% Off Christmas Gifts, Including GHD! And a Mini Christmas Gift Guide


I've just nabbed myself a bargain.
And, even as I write this, I feel incredibly guilty for spending so close to Christmas, but I just couldn't resist.
ASOS, the reputable online fashion and beauty retailer announced their timed Sunday sale this morning,
#ASOSSavvySunday, and boy, is it a whopper!

I've teamed up with the lovely Katherine, over at Models & Mortals, for this post.
Kaffie will be showing you her fashion finds, and I'll be taking you through the beauty bargains on offer.
So if you'd like to see Katherine's picks, click here.

To make shopping a little bit easier, I've put together a wee gift guide, at prices to suit every budget. 
So here's a sneaky peek at some of the bargain's on sale:

Secret Santa
Was: £6.00, Now: £4.00

I love gifts like these, you know, the ones that look so much more expensive than they actually are. 
What can I say, I'm stingy a bargain lover.
This Anatomicals & ASOS Gift Set contains a 30ml tub of Eye Gel and a cooling Eye Mask. 
I can't think of a better present to soothe tired eyes in the party season.

Sister/Best Friend
Was: £15, Now: £8.95

Again, another cheekily expensive looking gift. When I first saw this products on the lovely Alex's blog, I was kind of unimpressed by it, but when I saw the swatches, I was blown away. Sounds silly, but I never realised you are actually getting 3 eyeshadows, the darker blue/grey, the light cream, and the silvery colour when mixed. 
This little eyeshadow has everything you would need for a unique twist on a smokey-eye.

Mum
Was: £14, Now: £9.50

Who doesn't love a bit of Soap & Glory? 
This little wash bag contains a their cult pampering products, including; 
Hand Food: 50ml, Flake Away: 50ml, Clean On Me: 75ml, and the Righteous Body Butter: 50ml. 
The perfect gift for a mummy who needs a bit of time to herself.

Girlfriend
Was: £45, Now: £31.50

How made up would you be with your boyfriend if you received this gift set on Christmas day?
Originally designed for Valentine's Day, this set contains; 
The iconic Nars Orgasm Blush, a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine and the Sexual Healing Lipstick. 
Oooeer!
The Orgasm Blusher alone retails at £20.50, and the whole set together is worth £55.50, 
so you're making a total saving of £24!
I was really cheeky, and picked this gift set up for myself, as I'd been lusting after the Orgasm Blush. 
If there any boyfriend's looking for a fail-safe Crimbo Pressie, this is it!

Someone Really Special
Were: £129, Now: £90

GHD's for £90! Saving a whopping £40! 
I can absolutely guarantee that these GHD's are real, and come from a reputable company, ASOS.
Sound too good to be true?
Well, sorry to disappoint, but it kind of is, as the GHD's have sold out already.
UPDATE: THE GHD's ARE BACK IN STOCK FOR ONLY £90!
I feel extremely guilty, as not only did I manage to pick up a pair for myself 
(at £90, I snapped those bad boys up asap), but I'm also including them in this blog post.
All I can say is keep an eye on the sales, and hope they run a similar offer soon.
The Boho Chic Era Style wouldn't have been my first choice, as I had been coveting the new Scarlett Stylers
However, when I realised that the actual stylers were the same, both the new gold series, and that only difference is the bag, and the extra £40 price difference, they were in my basket before you could day 'Good Hair Day'.
This is the cheapest I've ever seen the new (real) GHD's, so I'm really glad I picked them up.

My order also qualified for free next day delivery, 
although ASOS offer free standard delivery on all orders, and free returns.
The ASOS timed sale ends at 8am tomorrow morning, the 5th of December.
Have you had a peek at the ASOS Sale yet? 
What's on your Christmas wishlist?

M x

This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with ASOS, or any other company, just passing on a good deal when I see one. And, as always, opinions are my honest own.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Thanks for the link - I love your blog and It's a pleasure to be included :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Girlie Blogger, I know! I had to pick it up for myself, £30 for 3 NARS products!!

    @Alex, No problem, aww thank you sweetie x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...