Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Fancy Some Free Stuff from Glamour?

Fancy testing brand new beauty products? 
Of course you do, bit of a silly question really.
I thought I'd let you in on a secret, The Glamour Panel.

I read Glamour magazine, and am a subscriber anyway, but you don't need to buy the magazine, or even be a fan of it.
I noticed an ad in the magazine a while back asking offering readers a chance to test the latest products, and all they would have to do in return is complete a short survey, stating what they thought about the product.

To join, you just need to give your contact details and complete a short survey, Glamour also point out that your details will not be sold on or traded, and are kept in the strictest confidence. 

When a new product comes around that they would like you to test, they send you an email, you complete a short survey stating your skin/hair type, and you receive the product in the post a couple of days later.

So far, I've received a full size Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil,


I couldn't find an RRP for this products, but other products in the Aveeno range retail for around £5-8. I couldn't fault that the moisturiser was nourishing, and non-greasy, but it absolutely stank of Play Dough, remember that?
The smell was just too off-putting, and really discouraged me from using the Moisturiser.

Then, last week, I received this box in the post,


Containing this bad boy, can you guess what it is?

I'm gonna leave you hanging a bit longer, but it is something brand new, and well worth a look...
You can see a full review of the product in this post.

I would really recommend signing up to the glamour panel, it's free and you might get a few freebies, plus when you sign up you automatically get entered into a prize draw to win vouchers and gifts.

You can sign up for the panel here.

Are you signed up to the Glamour Panel?

M x

This post is in no way sponsored or affiliated with Glamour, or any other company. And, as always, opinions are my honest own.

4 comments:

  1. Great! Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alex, you definitely should, takes you two minutes to sign up, and costs you nothing. Well worth a go x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I am going to sign up to the Glamour panel then and hope they give me something to try! I love trying new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Free Samples

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely,
Please feel free to comment :)
I read all of them and I do a little dance inside everytime I get a new one.
If you would like a direct reply, then please email:
beautytothemax@hotmail.co.uk
You are the reason I write this blog and I love to hear your views.
M x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...